Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3

3 names I have been called: Jordy, Shorty and Spaceman. The first is an old family nickname of mine, the second is what my friends from high school called and still call me on account of the height, and Spaceman is from when I was a little kid id space out sometimes and just think about completely random things so I was always said to be in “space”.

3 jobs I have had in my life: Electrical Architectural Engineer, Website Administrator, and Clerk.
I worked for my friends dad when I was younger and did electrical drafting for him and got paid a menial fee but when you’re 15 it was big money. As a website administrator all you do really is make sure nothing breaks and people are following the rules. I’m still a clerk for a family business.

3 places I have lived: To be honest I’ve only ever lived here in Las Vegas. The longest I spent anywhere else was a month in California when I was younger going down the coast with my grandparents.

3 TV shows that I watch: Family guy, Robot Chicken and Venture Bros. They’re all adult humor cartoon shows but I can’t get enough of any of them, they’re just too damn funny.

3 places I have been: Dumont Sand Dunes, The Bahamas, and Maui. The sand dunes are sublime in my opinion as long as you have a functioning quad and some friends to go out with to just race around. My parents won a family trip to the Bahamas when I was younger so we went there for a week and the same with Maui when I was in 8th grade. 2 weeks in paradise.

3 people that email me regularly: Under Armour, Amazon and the Art Institute. I buy some clothing from under armour because it breathes really good and is extremely good racing clothing. Every once in a while I buy something and they email me for a month afterwards. And the school is kind of self explanatory… I don’t really get emails from my friends, its either a call or a text from them.

3 of my favorite foods: Tacos, Pizza and Teriyaki. They’re sooooo good! Who doesn’t like tacos, pizza and teriyaki? Communists, that’s who.

3 cars I have driven: 1999 Chevy Silverado, 2004 Chevy Avalanche, and 1998 Chevy Duramax. My family’s really big on Chevy’s, and that’s kind of all we own.

3 things I am looking forward to: Graduating with a degree, doing good on this game project I’m working on and getting a well paying job. It’s all kind of self explanatory but I really am looking forward to getting out of school and working in the field with a well earned degree, and the first step is doing good on this gaming project I’ve been offered a spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment